ProActive Clinic is part of the company ProActive Physiotherapy Limited.
We respect your rights to privacy and to choose what information you would like to receive or to choose not to receive any at all.
We are registered with the Data Protection Registrar (the I.C.O). We will use the data you supply to communicate with you and improve our service. We will not sell or make available in any way your personal information except where you have specifically asked us to. The nature of the services provided by “ProActive Clinic” and “ProActive Physiotherapy Ltd” means that we may obtain some information about you. This statement sets out the principles governing our use of your data. By registering to use the services and by using ProActive Clinic web site generally, you agree to the following use:
1. When you register and use the site, we will ask you to provide certain Data, such as your contact details and demographic information. We will store this Data and use it to contact you, provide you with details of services and otherwise for the normal use and improvement of ProActive Clinic, unless you have asked us not to do so.
2. We will offer you the options to receive or not receive general and specific information such as our newsletter.
3. We may also use the Data you provide us with in response to surveys and to aggregate user profiles.
5. Cookies may be used to assist you with form filling. By continuing to use the website, you are giving us permission to place cookie information on your browser (opting in).
6. ProActive Clinic will not pass Data to any third parties except in the following circumstances;
a. When you have requested information to be sent to or by one of our partners
b. In the event of our outsourcing marketing or technical operations such as mail-outs and then we will only use reputable organizations who abide by the relevant Data Protection legislation
c. In the event of ProActive Clinic merging with another organization and then only for the same purpose as originally specified unless we ask for permission to change this usage
d. To enable you to gain access to the restricted parts of certain Service Providers' Information
7. Our site links to other websites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content.
8. We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal Data. We cannot guarantee the security of any Data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of on-line data transfer over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in willful default.
9. We have security measures in place to ensure that personal data are not subjected to unauthorized or unlawful processing.
10. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please contact us.
11. You agree that we may disclose to any person empowered to require such information by or under any legal enactment, any information they may request or require relating to you.